Thursday, October 10, 2013

bronx ny low income apartments for rent.no fee.




RENT.$600 DESCRIPTION.2 room studio Apartment,wood floors, 3 large closets,modern eat in kitchen, new stove,fridge, coutertop,sink,new cab, video intercom access lobby,cable ready / phone jack installed,heat and hot water included,PETS OK under Tremont Avenue,Bronx,NY


Section 8,Work Advantage,Hasa,Social Security,Fixed Income,Low Income Welcomed !


RENT.$650 DESCRIPTION.2 room studio Apartment,large eat in kit, new stove,fridge,microwave,clean and friendly pre war walk up building,intercom access lobby,cable ready / phone jack installed,heat and hot water included,PETS OK LOCATION.134TH STREET,BRONX,NY



Rent Directly From OUR Management Company !
No Brokers Fee*No Application Fee*No Credit Check Fee!
Affordable Fixed Income Apartments With Quality Renovations!


Contact Davey Chopra

No Brokers Fee!

No Application Fee!

No Credit Check Fee!

Low Income Rental Apartments!

Section 8 Housing Programs Welcomed!

Rent Directly From Our Property Management Office!

Affordable Fixed Income Apartments With Quality Renovations.

7 comments:


  1. Hello I am interested in renting a low income apartment. Our income is about 24,400. We have deposit money cash 2,200 and are looking to move in asap. Looking forward to speaking with you.

    Thank you
    Ms. Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Looking forward to renting apartment as one bedroom or studio for single working professional adult, Please send me information for next step, Thanks!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes how do I apply my income is 24,000 with my girlfriend and myself please feel free to give me a anytime 347-420-1067

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I need to apply for me to rent a one bedroom apartment between $800 to $1000.
    Here is my e mail to send me the details .
    Krt_chamo17athotmaildotcom . Thank you .

    ReplyDelete