Thursday, July 19, 2012

section 8 / hasa program bronx apartment for rent

Bronx, NYC No Fee Rental Apartments Our Bronx Neighborhood Apts For Rent $800 / 1BR,1 bedroom apt in elv building with super and laundry Newly cleaned and painted, close to all shopping and transportation, full kitchen and bath,super shows apt by appointment only hasa programs,section 8 working welcomed Bronx / East 234th St
$1100 / 2 bedroom apt in the bronx ,no fee , nice layout each bedroom has new double sliding closet inswtalled apt in elv building with super and laundry quiet residential neighborhood,5th floor ,excellent condition, must see. Bronx / East 234th St
$1325 / 3 bedroom well maintained walk up building 2nd floor apartment for rent Renovated one bedroom, All new kitchen and bath, move in condition. Near transportation.easy walk to stores Bronx / Edwards Ave
These 3 Apartments are Vacant,Painted,Cleaned And Ready For Move In Immediately No Brokers Fee No Office Fee No Application Fee Section 8 Work advantage Hasa Vouchers Welcomed If Interested Please Email Me At Bronx8ok@Gmail.com
SOME INTER-NET DESCRIPTION PROMOTIONAL FREE HAND - FAMILY FRIENDLY AND WELL MAINTAINED NYC APARTMENT RENTALS. SECTION 8 / PUBLIC ASSITANCE PROGRAMS OK. BAD CREDT HISTORY FORGIVENESS BRONX,NY,NYC APT FOR RENT NO BROKERS FEE BRONX,NYC APARTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY BRONX,NYC APARTMENTS FOR RENT. BRONX,NYC LOW INCOME APARTMENTS FOR RENT 2012 LOW INCOME APPLICATIONS ACCEPPTED. NO CREDIT CHEACK FEE.NO PET PENALTY FEE.NO APPLICATION FEE. ALL NEW KITCHEN AND BATH FITURES INSTALLED WITH PRIDE. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED THE NEW YORK CITY APARTMENT bronx section 8 apts for rent,hasa apts in the bronx,low income bronx apartment,low income apts for rent in nyc,hasa programs,public assistance,work advantage bronx apts,nyc apts for rent

20 comments:

  1. very interested in the apartment for 800contact me asap jessicaduran.duran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello im looking for a 1br or 2br apt that is low income acceptable and if u can please give me more info im very much interested please email me..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name John Paul Perrone, I am very Interested in your 1 bedroom. Im in a Hasa program, get $1180 from Hasa and get social security, $900. Please contact me asap 347-483-9787.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    My name is Joseph and I am looking for a one bedroom apt under the HASA program. I am on public assistance.
    My girlfriend receives social security.

    Please contact me at 347-281-8525 or 646-305-2507. Please leave me a message and I will return your call asap.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am a HASA recipient and I am interested in the apartment for 800. I am in between homes right now and this would really put an end to my current situation. My email is r.caesar722@gmail.com, I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello I am very interested in you 3brm. I currently have section 8 and want to move to the Bx to be by family.
    baezm472@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, my name is Clay, I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Queens & the Bronx. I'm a client of the city program HASA, the program is prepared to pay $1,200 for a 1 bedroom if electric & gas are included. 1,100 for a 1 bedroom if heat is included. My lease is up and I'm ready to move ASAP. Please contact me at my email address bxqliving@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Genneva Ortiz. My lease is almost up, and my husband and I are HASA clients. We are interested in the 2 bedroom apartment for $1100. Please contact me at (347) 932-7351
    gennevaortiz40@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is Kiajha Gray im looking for a two bedroom apartment ib the bronx for me n my kids we need help please contact me @ 7185686029

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my name is Elliot I am interest in a studio or 1 bedroom apartment in the Bronx area. I am a HASA client and my voucher will pay up to $1100.00 and I am on SSD as well and it is $800.00 please free to contact me at 347 483 0501, and my email is nycblkpoz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my name is jerry. I am looking for a 1- bedroom apartment in the Bronx, ny area. I have HASA and a great rental history with no landlord tenant issues. Please if you have anything available please contact me at your earliest convenience. Jerry Rosado at 347-778-9440. This is being posted on 9/30/2013

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is sharona barber and iam looking for a studio apartment no bed room iam on HRA iam resiveing public assistance my number ia 19177713768 & email sharonabarber@gmail.com iam willing to move in asap

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am interested in the two bedroom apartment for 1100 at E 234st please contact me at espinalClaudia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI! I am interest in one apt with two bedroom for 1,100. I am interest near to zipcode 10452. This area because my school daughter is in 167 near to ogden ave. Please contac me hijadelapromesa777@yahoo.com GBY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yess my name isaria rivera and im looking for a hyge studio that takes hasa plwase im looking innwrong pkaces pleasee help mevout call me at 9173306185

    ReplyDelete
  16. looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom feps voucher of $1100 2 adults 3 kids bronx or yonkers preferably brokers ok move asap working parent willing to pay difference call 6469124868...im a tenant looking for a apartment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello looking for a studio or 1 bedroom apt in bronx area for 1000 to 1200 public assistance rental assist call 929-227-5644

      Delete
  17. Hi, I'm looking for apartments in your Country for my customers. How to contact you?
    By the way, If you come to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. let click here for more information: Cheap apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  18. My name is Raymundo Morales and I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment in the Bronx area and in good condition, I'm with h.a.s.a. and my case worker is willing to pay you for the first 2 months so I can get my apartment, you can contact me at 917_588_9240 or at EMorales0684@gmail.com or at my husband's number 646_578_7456 thank you so much for your time.

    ReplyDelete