Friday, April 26, 2013

Low Income Bronx APartment Fore Rent by owner

Bronx, NYC No Fee Rental Apartments



Bronx low income apartments for rent



$900 / 1BR: Bronx,NY East 234th St



$900 / 1BR: Bronx,NY Bronx / Arnow



$925 / 1BR: Bronx,NY Bronx / Edwards Ave



$900 / 1BR: Bronx,NY,East 234th St



$925 / 1BR: Renovated one bedroom, Bronx,NY / Edwards Ave



$900 / 1BR: Spacious one bedroom.Bronx,NY Bronx / East 202nd St



$950 / 1BR:one bedroom, eat in kitchen, Bronx,NY Clarence Ave



$950 / 1BR: very clean and secure, move in condition. Bronx,NY,Willow Lane



$950 / 1BR: Nice one bedroom, Bronx,NY Prime Parkchester. rite on Thieriot Ave

Do you want to see these apartments - send an email telling my about your self. sincerly,Davey Chopey Baby



You Should Note That All dimensions and square footage are approximate. For exact square footage, you must hire your own architect or inspect the apartment personally.This Apartment rental advertisement is subject to errors,omissions,change of price or of course other conditions And Can Be Withdrawn without notice.Some apartments may have limited showing times due to ongoing renovations.



6 comments:

  1. im looking for a 2 bedroom for myself and two children ive been looking for some time now and its very hard if u have anything available please contact me my name is audrey davis and im a section 8 voucher holder with 3 incomes coming to home please contact me on my cell 3476849025 thankyou and enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for hasa studio. Please contact me @ 3472838393 my name is Luis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for ether studio or one bedroom got cash on hand ,
    My name Jaime 347) 383 6812 collecting ssi/ssd along with p.a, and child support

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3474301284 interested in one bedroom apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is jessica looking for a 1bedroom apartment in the north bronx area. I am interested in the 1bedroom apartment on east234st please call me 3474902982 or email me at jessicaduran.duran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very hard to find something we have bin searching for a long time .My name is shirley mendoza I'm looking for a 1,& 1/2 or 2 bed room apartment near the metro north line .for my husband and I and our 2kids.our price range is 800-975 in a nice area .hopefully fully furnished would be helpful .we have the money at hand .please contact me at 917-309-3087 or email me babiiangel187@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete